|Position||Job Type||Position Description||To Apply||Closing Date|
|No positions currently available.|
About Fraser Coast Opportunities
Fraser Coast Opportunities (FCO) is the region's peak body and driving force for regional marketing, investment attraction, event and tourism development. We are a not for profit company limited by guarantee.
Our core functions and websites include:
- Tourism Development and Destination Marketing; www.visitfrasercoast.com
- Economic Development and Business Attraction; www.frasercoastopportunities.com.au
- Events; www.frasercoastevents.com.au
- Regional Marketing and Lifestyle; www.frasercoastopportunities.com.au
The Fraser Coast boasts highlights including the world heritage listed Fraser Island and access to the Southern Great Barrier Reef. Hervey Bay is world famous for the humpback whales and Maryborough's heritage beauty abounds in one of Queensland's oldest towns. Throw in Australia's ultimate lifestyle, an impressive event calendar and abundant economic opportunity and you will get an idea of what the Fraser Coast is dealing with.
How to Apply
Found a job that sounds like you and want to apply? Be sure to send us:
- A cover letter including a brief statement addressing the key selection criteria of the position; and
- Your current up to date CV.
Click here to email us for more information about working at Fraser Coast Opportunities or if you have queries about any advertised positions. Alternatively please call the office on 07 4191 2600.